I decided to add a cancellation flow into our scope because it was an opportunity to serve their users further. To do this, we tested the account settings page around the 3 "How might we" questions mentioned earlier.
Most important changes from testing were...
- Added "account, subscription, and billing" tabs for quicker navigation
- Added option to "Add another email" since they may need to include an email address that their family manages
ITERATIONS: Account Settings
FINAL ITERATION: Account Settings
ITERATIONS: Cancellation flow
From their Account Settings page, users could then enter the cancellation flow. Most important changes from testing were...
- First page reminds users what they've accomplished (i.e. Age Bold's value) to discourage cancellations
- Extended the cancellation flow by asking why they're leaving and detailing when their final payment will be, and how their progress will be saved whenever they might return
- Added a confirmation email at the end
FINAL ITERATION: Cancellation flow